Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So I feel like I should blog but I'm not really sure what to write. So now you're going to get a bunch of rambling:
We're settling into "normal" life pretty well. I haven't decorated the house at all, which I hate that I haven't but I'm much better at helping other people than myself..
Because of where our house is we just now have the internet, and yes I missed it, but I didn't miss facebook at all. But I do want to see the new movie about facebook.
Kemper doesn't really nap anymore. He just won't fall asleep. I'm not really looking for advice, its just irritating. Also he grew 6 inches from 12 to 15 months but didn't gain any weight. And the kid never stops eating, he just runs it all off.
I've been doing yoga every morning, and I feel better that I'm doing something, but I don't feel any more flexible. However, my chi does feel more aligned...
And I'm painting again, pictures not walls. I've got one halfway done and about 5 in my head.
I would love to see Betty White on the cover of a magazine. I'm much more interested in her life than Lauren Conrads or Megan Fox.
And thats all I got for now. We have an awesome weekend planned, so I'll make sure I bring my camera.

2 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

I always love to hear whats going on in your family! So good to hear about you guys!

Monique said...

I like your ramblings. Decorate away! You have an eye for decorating. I saw all your projects, remember??