2. After seeing Paul, I want to live in an imaginary world and hang out with a pot smoking Seth Rogen alien.
3. I think my dad would be proud that at a point in the movie, they walk into a bar and I immediately whispered... "this is the song from the bar in Star Wars".
4. Also, Dad... when I hear songs on the radio, I can sometimes be caught singing the Weird Al lyrics instead of the real ones.
5. My hair curls in the back but not the front, prompting some of the young women in youth group to tell me that its a hot mess.
6. I never think I'm that short (5'2") until I happen to be in a large crowd and can't see a damn thing because I'm short.
7. I've become obsessed with fashion blogs... mostly because I think, what do these girls do all day? Dress weird, take pictures, edit pictures then blog it.... super fulfilling life.
8. I have hit my car on our garage about three times... so far. We've lived here since August. I'll do an actual picture post with the results of one of the crashes.
9. Speaking of cars and hitting things, I've been in three major car accidents, totaled all three cars. None of which were my fault, I just have amazing timing.
10. I've been sober for three years now. Except for caffeine... I just have a hard time giving things up.
11. I haven't been back to Maryland in about two and 1/2 years, and I'm itching to get back. I know a lot of people who hate it there, but I grew up there, I feel like being from Maryland is apart of me.
12. My sister is in Germany, and I miss the freaking crap outta her. Plus she's dating ( Hi Anne... I'm calling you out!) I just wish it was easier to travel to Europe with a 2 year old.
13. Kemper will be two soon. Which means I've been a mom for almost two years. Which does not seem real at all.
14. After living with TJ, a very manly man, Kemper, a almost two very much a boy toddler, and two stupid boy dogs... I've become extremely girly.
15. Durango is a beautiful town, in a beautiful area, but it won't ever be the same as the beach to me.
16. Yesterday while out, a guy asked us for restaurant recommendations. I like that I'm a local now.
17. We went on a family bike ride and I didn't take any pictures, does that make me a lazy blogger, or lazy mom? I think it just makes me forgetful.
18. We canceled our cable and have accounts with Netflix and Hulu plus. I think we watch more TV now than we did when we had it.
19. I've pushed a lot of people away in my life, and I regret that so much. And I'm terrible at making friends, which makes moving to a new place a hard thing to go thru.
20. I've become more convinced that I should've lived in the 70's. I love the style, the house decor, the music! I loooove the music.
21. I read a ton of blogs, I comment on few. I'm trying to fix this, so I don't feel like such a stalker.
22. I really want an iPad. I don't care how trendy they are, the commercials totally work on me.
23. I'm looking around for a screen printing kit so I can start making stuff. And probably open up an etsy store. In a totally cliche way, but I expect no one to mention that.
24. Some people complain about sharing a bed once you get married, I think its the best part. I think those people have never gone thru a deployment.