Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick

Heres a picture from Design*Sponge. Green has been my favorite color lately, specifically the really bright lime green. Wouldn't it be great to eat corned beef in this dining room?



I wonder if St. Patrick rolls in his grave every March, or if he enjoys watching drunk Americans make dumbasses of themselves? Either way, I love St. Patricks day. I love the color green, all the leprechaun mischief, bands like the Dropkick Murphys, watching movies that have an irish person in them.... all of it. And best of all is I met TJ whilst eating corned beef and cabbage three years ago. We didn't date right away, but we met, and there were sparks. So I hope everyone is having a good time celebrating. We're having the missionaries over since I already knew what I'd be cooking tonight. And Kemper and I are watching Planet 51... you know because the aliens are green.
I'll write a Kemper post soon.

No comments: