Friday, January 28, 2011

new year.

So, TJ said he thinks I should blog and I blog stalk all day long, so its probably a good idea to be less creepy and actually write on my own blog. And since its still January, I'm going to write a new years post.
Our goals together are to:
work out/ eat healthier/ give up soda.
go to the temple, and be sealed.
go on dates more.
budget, or rather make one and stick to it.

My goals that I wrote down are to:
find more ways to teach and entertain Kemper
meditate and practice yoga at least 5 times a week
dinner at the table at least 4 times a week
make more paintings
learn to snowboard
blog more....
write in my actual journal, mostly for stress relief
organize the house, get rid of excess
shop consignment, thrift and flea markets more.
actually subscribe to all the magazines I buy each month. and the local newspaper.
potty train Kemper

I think Kempers goals are to just run around and be as crazy as he can. But he's almost two so that seems to be right on track.

Did you see my other blog? I'm thinking I should consolidate my blogs so that everything is just in one place. Or should I keep them the way they are?

6 comments:

Harmony said...

Ah crap, all my whitty comments flew out of my head.

What awesome goals!! I'm going to steal a couple of those!

I think both your blogs are awesome, but putting them together might be easier. Mine are separate just because when I print my blog out in a book I don't have the extra pages (that and Blake makes fun of me for all the stuff I want!)

Either way, keep updating!! You are awesome!!

Danielle said...

Subscribing to the magazines you buy each month is a good one.... I should do that!

And I like both your blogs...but you need to do what's easier for you to handle. I know you've got a busy life, s if two just overwhelms you and actually causes you NOT to blog, then maybe having one is better :)

The Critchlow Family said...

What great goals you have set for the New Year. I'm not one to set goals because they never happen...but I did set one goal...but I don't call it that or it won't happen! But that is to make dinner every night. EVERY night. I'm insane. So far so good though. We were spending way too much on eating out!

Anyways...enough about me...back to you! I love both of your blogs. I read them both now so either way I think would be fine. It might be easier on you to combine them!

Whatever you decide to do, don't stop updating! You're such a cute and great mommy!! Wish we lived closer!!

trudy said...

I think it would be easier for you to put both blogs together. I love when you blog and look forward to reading them. Good luck with the potty training Kemper, I think you'll find out that he will be the one to set that goal!!! I love that you are going to the temple.

Beth said...

Thanks all! Any suggestions on what to do, inside the house to keep my little monster entertained? I guess I've hit a creative road block so, the house is getting crazy!
I think I will consolidate the blogs, probably on a day I have more time to sit down and do it.

trudy said...

Just keep changing activities...you can lead him to books and then when he gets out of that lead him to the kitchen or to trucks etc. He would probably like to draw a bit or do playdough. You can set up a time to do those special things...bubbles...oh, opps, I doing nursery!!! ha ha love you.