Thursday, January 8, 2009

Convertible? Not anymore...

Well I've made another step towards Mommyville :] We traded in my bachelorette mobile, a very cute little VW convertible that got me all around Maryland durning my "college years". It was actually starting to fall apart on us so I'm not too sad to see it go. But I will miss it come beach season! That little car has been to the beach too many times to count, from OC Maryland and Dewey Beach Delaware, and the beaches here...plus the seven hour drive from Maryland to North Carolina! The car dealership is going to have a fun time trying to get all the sand out of it, I never could :] 
So now we own a Ford F150 and a Dodge Durango. I now drive the Durango around (which TJ says makes me look like a mom...not my ever growing belly, but the big mom-mobile car). Its huge! And that thing is a tank... if for some reason I do get into a car accident, I think I would take out any other car around here and could keep going haha, not that I'm planning on an accident, but it makes me feel safer...and its much safer for our little one. 

And I feel like I really rambled on so thank you for reading this....and here is an actual commercial about F-150's. Its not from here, we found it on youtube...so enjoy. It makes no sense but it makes me laugh :]




1 comment:

Monique said...

Delicious! :) lol right on. I love big cars...