Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rambles

  • I think that I have a popcorn popper growing inside me, which the doctor tells me is a good thing.
  • I can't stand the hospital here, too many women are pregnant therefore its always busy and  all of my appointments have been about 10 minutes long and leave me totally clueless.
  • I just found out about Shade Clothing, which is a totally modest company and their prices aren't too bad! Plus there's a sale going on right now.
  • Yesterday while at Michael's I found a paper craft line by ColorBok called Friendly Forest and it's a bunch of little cute wild animals and is also absolutely perfect for how I wanted to decorate our nursery!!!! 
  • I have the best husband ever, he's very supportive of everything I want to do. He also doesn't understand why I get so excited over crafting projects and calls me a dork for it all the time, but I think secretly he's jealous that he's not as good at them :]
  • Yesterday I finally talked to my boss at the surf shop and I put in my two week notice, to which he said, " Well duh, it looks like your gonna fall over any second and you've still got a while to go!" Thanks Geoff.
  • We're going on vacation to Durango CO in two weeks where we'll also be in New Mexico and Utah. I'll make sure that my camera has lots of batteries :]
  • And that's it for the rambles right now :] Just had a bunch of thoughts bouncing around my head.

6 comments:

Harmony said...

Oh, I forgot to call you out too in my "This Post Causes Babies" How much longer do you have? Boys just don't understand the joys to crafting/paper. They're such losers.....or are we? Hmmm....

Today's word verification: subsub. I think that's what you should name the baby. ;-)

Beth said...

My due date is March 28th so I've still got a little while longer, and I am now seriously considering Subsub. hmm...

Des said...

Hey Beth, found you through Moniques blog. You are getting close! Two weeks notice, that had to feel good...for your feet too. Sounds like you will be traveling and having lots of fun adventures before you husband takes off. That is good. If you happen to be flying you might want to double check with the airline your flying. Some of them won't let you fly after your like 37 wks. Just cause the elevation MIGHT cause you to go into labor. Oh, and I wanted to tell you since I had to do the whole military doc/hospitals. Don't be afraid to ask question if your confused. I remember in the end the doctor using all kinds of terms and % and I was like...ok. It wasn't until my fourth I FINALLY asked and thought "That would have been nice to know". Also, with all your excitment and traveling don't forget rest!! When that baby comes...rest as you know it becomes non-exsistant especially in the very beginning.
Ok, I will stop preaching to you like a mother. I am just so excited for you! I hope the remainder of your pregnancy is smooth and great! That baby kicking is so crazy isn't it?:)

Desiray Warner

Monique said...

So no trip to Europe then, huh? :) We are stoked and I LOVE Shade. I'm wearing one now and they always have sales... need. to. stop. shopping. I have run out of excuses to shop there. sigh.

Tell your hubby that crafting is a talent that he won't understand, but truly appreciate in the future. Promise!

I have always wanted a son named Brandon, but B won't let me have a jr. Darn it. So maybe you could put it to good use. Oh and Disesor is my WV. Another fine name.

Anne Katherine said...

I can't wait to see you again! its a little lame but I can't watch any of your comercials because on-campus internet won't let you get on youtube! hope everything is going well!

Beth said...

Des- I'm so glad that you found my blog! I forgot to even ask if you had one :] and don't worry I am resting as much as I can and I definitely need to work on asking more questions at the doc!

Mo- I wish we could make it to Europe!!! I would take full advantage of the fact that you live there :] Maybe sometime in the near future...

Anne- Don't worry the commercials are just silly. And we're excited to see you!!