Wednesday, July 1, 2009

But I don't want to smile!



I finally got Kemper out to see Stacy for a photo session on Tuesday. He did really well for being not even 3 months. And she got some sweet pictures of him. She is on facebook and has posted a few pictures from the shoot, you should all 'become a fan" and support her! Also, she is the one who did my maternity photos which still need to be proofed, but there are some on her website under the maternity portfolio, so if you're bored check those out too :]
Thanks Stacy!!




5 comments:

Harmony said...

Now you're going to know my disease where I MUST check all the links on your blog posts.

This picture of Kemper has YOU in it--and you look great! I really love the ones of you two together!

Holy cow, the maternity pictures are awesome! You look fake pregnant--like they do on TV. I love the one of you and your husband together in black and white--beautiful!

(I bet you knew I'd love posts about about pictures too!) Great job!

Monique said...

awwww! I am laughing too. He is so adorable and that pouty lip... where have I seen that before?? hmmmm. on YOU!

Ariella said...

So cute, Beth. Has TJ seen them? I bet he's missing you guys like crazy.

Love that little sad face, and the happy ones, and the ones with the both of you. You look gorgeous!

The Critchlow Family said...

Love love love the pictures! She did a great job! I absolutely adore the one of Kemper sleeping on TJ's military hat (I don't knwo what they are called!) You think I would having grown up a military girl. Anyways, I love the ones of the two of you too! Good luck deciding which ones to put up in your house they are all great!!

trudy said...

He is just tired of waiting for his Granmommy to get there!!!