Friday, August 7, 2009

a lame excuse for an update


I've been neglecting my blog. There's plenty to update on but whenever I start on a post, I end up complaining about something or another and I don't want my blog turning into a rant-fest all the time. Plus we've been with out internet for a week or two. And I've kind of liked it.
Anyways, heres few bullets with out pictures... those WILL come soon, I promise!!

  • Moms here! She got her safe and sound, although they made an 80 mile "detour"
  • the house is painted, we're moved in, almost all the boxes are unpacked and we just got internet and cable. Things are moving along
  • our outlets aren't grounded? trying to figure out if its a really serious problem or something that can wait until next pay check...
  • found a basically new crate and barrel table for more than half off at a used furniture store!
  • I think TJ's doing well
  • Kemper has figured out how to roll from his back to his stomach, hes 4 months now, drools constantly and is already spoiled by G.Ma. He also can stand up if holding onto my hands and in a sitting position. I'm sooo not ready for him to start moving everywhere...
More later I promise! I still love you dear readers.


Okay I lied... heres a picture, who has also discovered his feet. His huge long-toed monkey feet.




4 comments:

Harmony said...

Yah for Grandmas! The first thing I always do when my mom gets here--I hug her and RUN AWAY! Alone time is so wonderful!

Thank you for including ONE picture--Kemper already looks so big--I can't believe it! Love it!

Jen said...

Ok so I'm jealous about your new crate and barrel table lol, but that's great! I love that store so much.

Kemper keeps getting cuter by the month. Have fun with your mom.

Marianne said...

I'm glad you are doing well Beth. Give your mom a big hug from me. Hug yourself too.

MM

Monique said...

Love that baby. Love you. Love your momma. I wish I could hug you all!