Wednesday, December 23, 2009

um..

I seriously hate titles. I never know what to put up there. Anyways, there's a big possibility that we will be moving out of this house and into another one once TJ is home for good. So... that little info put a big stop on me decorating. I don't see the point...
But for my next living room... I'm think of doing something like this:
I think it will be fitting, because while we'll still be in Durango, we won't be in town... we'll be about 5 miles out of town right on the mountain. Like, the last house on the road before you get to dirt roads and hiking trails.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love it, I really like the natural vibe from the room. It will fit perfectly for being in Colorado. It's so hard to really decorate being in the military since you know eventually your going to move again. I bet you guys are already counting the days until T.J is out :)

Ariella said...

I like it! Very rustic eclectic.

Des said...

Thats pretty sweet! Its like a modern cabin feel. So it sounds like he is getting out of the military when he gets home??

Harmony said...

That room rocks my world. It's like lodge in the woods without having a literal deer head on the wall (the paintings are a cute nod to that!)

I love it--please invite me to this house! And let's never write blog titles ever again--I swear the pressure of those is why I never write blog posts anymore.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!