Thursday, December 3, 2009

its beginning to look a lot like yada yada yada

This picture is pure hilarity.





Thats the wiseman that gave me a bruised eye.



So... we've decorated for Christmas, but without a tree. I have two table trees, but thats it. We'll probably do one next year, but Kemper won't remember if there was a tree or not this year, and he would just try to climb it and eat it and play in the water... so no tree this year. Call me a Scrooge, a grinch. Whatever.

Also I am in a scrooge attitude this year. I just don't feel like Christmas with out TJ. I'm going through the motions, and thats not fair to Christmas... but whatever. We've got about 4 1/2 more months to go... I can do it.

Kemper man is 8 months now and can crawl like no ones business, he likes to walk on his hands and feet. He can pull himself up to stand on anything and everything, and he will be a climber, I'm sure of it. Most people tell me that he'll be walking by 9 months. He gets the whole one foot in front of the other thing, but I think it'll be longer than a month before he's walking on his own. We'll see I guess....

And who else thinks the internet is stupid? I enjoy buying stuff online (I don't even have to get dressed to feed my spending money addiction? yes please!), I like that I can keep up with the news, with friends all over the world, and I can email my husband. But recently I've been getting harassed. Private messages on facebook, anonymous comments on old posts here, old "friends" facestalking and gossiping. When does it stop people. Its just sad... I am not that interesting. Please, take interest in someone else. Like, now.

Okay.... I know I had more to get out but that will be it for now. I'm doing great, but I just needed to get a few things out.

7 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

I love you Beth! Kemper is getting big and is really just adorable! Hang in there! 4 months will go faster that you think!

I hope your Christmas is still magical even without TJ!

Jilly Bean said...

You are such an amazing wife and mommy!!

I love Kempasaurus in reindeer antlers! (I bought Koa a Santa hat with attached by velcro beard...you wouldn't be offended if I sent you one for the wiseman riiiiight???)

Love your updates, forget facebook stalkers because that's laaaame...even when we do it! Trim the old "friends list" and keep on truckin.

Oh and trees don't make Christmas, don't even think about it what the french toast is a table tree anywayyyy I imagine a teeeny tiny Christmas tree you've stolen from a neighbors yard or a bonsai that you've decorated for Christmas. Both make me giggle and miss you!

XOXO Take care of yourself!!!

Monique said...

Really?? gossiping and stalking?? Do they even know you? That's just ridiculous. Forget about it and just think about all the COOL people that LOVE you!!

Sure. uh-huh. Yea, she's cool and all... hello? ahem. ME!! ;)

Hope you enjoy your Christmas!!

Noplace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariella said...

It's hard having Christmas without the hubby. I get to do it again this year. I feel your pain. The only reason our tree even got set up was because Adam took the Christmas boxes out of the storage closet before he left. At least these holiday months speed up the time. It's February and March that seem to drag FOREVER. Just wait.

I love you! and your cute little guy. Can't believe how big he's getting.

Des said...

I cannot believe how big your little guy has gotten!It sounds like he will be walking REALLY soon! Christmas is going to be a bit sad for you I am sure this year. I worked so hard to go through the motions and as much traditions as I could possibly take on myself. I promised myself I wouldn't cry... until on christmas eve I heard the doorbell and when answered there sat a box with no card or anything. It was full of homemade gifts for each of my kids. And a letter with a Target gift card for me. I read the letter and was sobbing by the time it was done. I will email it to you. If you don't feel like crying then you can just delete before reading but It was so thoughtful I couldn't believe it. It's true though, the holidays will help time go a little faster. I love internet too. I did practically ALL my shopping online. And for your mean stalkers and followers. Don't let them ruin a good thing. Who cares what they think right? Um, easier said then done. Why is it hard to not care what people think about you? The above comments are true though...you are loved and cared about by others. Try to remember that most of all:)
Merry Christmas....to you and that sweet baby. I am praying it won't be too unbearably lonely:( A new year....a good year is around the corner!!

Beth said...

Thanks for all the love :] I usually can brush it off, but I just needed to vent a little bit. It's been a month!
And thanks Ariella and Des, I know you've both been there before so I appreciate your support! I love you ladies!