Sunday, November 22, 2009

Did I mention...






...that Kemper is crawling? Well, he's been crawling since about 5 months, but that was this weird inch-worm hop, and he also would just throw himself at things. Now he's crawling, he also walks on his hands and feet, and pulls him self up to stand on anything that he can. Including me jeans, that then fall down. Good thing I don't have company too often, or they might be mooned!
He eats anything you put in his mouth, which is great, it makes meal time easy... but not so great when its stuff like small bits of paper on the floor from 4 months ago that he somehow manages to find.

oh... and I finally got Kemper a high chair, and yes I feel accomplished assembling it, but I'd rather it was TJ here pinching his fingers :] Love you honey!

3 comments:

Des said...

you are in for it now....coarse you know that because he has been crawling for awhile. Man, he is going to be walking before you know it. Be nice if he waits for dad but I doubt he will. He sounds like a mover and a shaker. He is a cute little guy!

Ariella said...

He's adorable. Totally has your eyes. I remember Nona used to eat paper. It's so hard to keep away when paper in everywhere!
So cute to see him getting so big.
Miss you guys!

Jilly Bean said...

Gee whiz you have a cute child...like so cute I make all of my coworkers look through your cutie pie baby pictures alllll the time at work.

love and hugs!

idkbmmmohidkybffjill