Monday, May 18, 2009

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

I just feel like blogging random thoughts, and most of them seem to be me complaining/venting/whining... so read at your own risk!

  • I miss Maryland. I never thought I would. When I left I had cut ties with almost all of my friends (on purpose and not on purpose), I hated my job, I had nothing left there anymore and was ready to move forward. But now I find myself missing that little east coast state more and more. I can't wait to go back and visit.
  • Today I had bank trouble (I have somehow gotten our account locked). Its easily fixable but just the fact that I can't call TJ or email him to get some quick answers frustrated the hell out of me. I can't even call to yell at him, and I mean sometimes I really need that. He's my someone to vent to, so now the internet gets it.
  • I also can't stand that everyone likes to point out how hard my life must be right now. I know they mean well, but really... I KNOW. It sucks but I need to focus on all the good that is coming out of this trial...
  • A good note: I love seeing Kemper's smile. And knowing that he knows who I am. He recognizes me in the morning and smiles and coo's. And when he hears my voice and he's not with me he fusses until I hold him. I love the bond that we're forming.
  • I'm just gonna say it... I MISS SEX. Not just because its awesome, but also because I miss the hubster. I just miss being able to be close and even just holding hands. I don't know how you other ladies do it how you make it through multiple deployments. I feel like a wuss whining through this one.
  • And okay, I really am pretty optimistic most days. I feel myself growing in the gospel and I love that I'm getting closer with our Heavenly Father again. I'm also becoming my independent self again, I always have been, but not having TJ to depend on has really made me have to be strong. Its a good thing.
  • I don't cry everyday, so yay! I'm starting to feel slightly normal again.
  • I love my Gyno Dr. Her office is at a salon and day spa...How awesome is that? I think more doc's should think about doing that.
  • I realize that most of my blog posts have become complaining... but, its just a phase. And like I said TJ is the person I always vent to, so now its the internet.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Oh you crack me up... B will be gone for a month and a half this summer and I'm already whining about it. Which I can't to anyone military becuase they would just pushaw me and roll their eyes. :) (Like you just probably did.) I love that baby stage!! I just hate the pregnancy part. NOT looking forward to that again.

Des said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with complaining and venting. I swear it's the best medicine. Reading your post really took me back to myself last year. There really is only a few things you will find good when you look back on this year...personal accomplishment and inner strength and a really good appreciation for that best friend of yours. And those are all really cool things to discover. As far as being lonely, that is super tough. There was so many times I just wanted to be wrapped tight in his arms. And sex, just wait till you see him again...ya, I have ANOTHER baby to bear witness of how much we missed each other:) SO BEWARE! It is so amazing though when you get together again...a second honeymoon all over again yay! I had bank problems and crap like that too. I realized how much I relied on Orange to do all that stuff. I remember being so mad at him when stuff like that happened. You have to be mad a someone. Not mad at him I guess, just mad at the situation and frustrated that he wasn't just a phone call away. I am so glad you have that baby with you. It helps I think. Although I would say that was the second hardest part. The fun times like holidays and when they do new things. Knowing their daddy is missing out on so much. I swear I cried more about that then anything. I'm telling you...if you care for the advice if not just ignor. But I am telling you what really worked for me was having something to look forward to SOMETHING every month. Oh, and try your hardest to not keep track of time. It's tough though. I want to send you my email address. You can email me anytime you want to vent. I promise I can just listen if you don't want or care for advice. I would love to stay in contact with you. I am always trying to keep up with you through your blog just to see how your doing. My address is orangewarner@yahoo.com I cut off a lot of my friends from High school when I got married. It was girls I met through our different wards after I got married that were there for me. Friends are so very important. My friends from Ft. Meade were the ones that got me through our deployment. Ok, sorry I left this noval of a comment on your blog. Seriously though. Email me!! Or at least send me your info. Email address,ect.,