Monday, June 8, 2009

New House!

Well... new to us. Its actually a very oooooold house. It is also apart of one of the hotels that the Hermesmans own, but its seperate from the hotel. Which means my own washer and dryer! woo! It is 3 bedrooms (technically 4 but the 4th is used for the hotel office) and 2 baths. Perfect for when my mom gets into town and its where we'll be when TJ gets back. It has tons of potential and I'm excited for the distraction and design challenge. So, I'm posting the before pictures I took and when its all done and purdy I'll post the afters :]


Here's the outside, theres also a lot of yard space, can you say summer cookouts??
Photobucket


And the inside....
The living room:
Photobucket

The kitchen:
Photobucket

Photobucket


Downstairs bedroom:
Photobucket

Upstairs bedroom #1:
Photobucket

Upstairs bedroom #2:
Photobucket

And apparently there might be somebodys living there already... I've been told mice are a normal problem in Durango...
Photobucket





5 comments:

The Galan Family said...

This house is so cute and DOES have a lot of potential! I am excited for you guys. Good luck with the move and have fun designing and decorating!

Christal said...

I always thought that house was cute! Yay! Are you in yet?

Beth said...

Yes, I love the outside and the porch! We're not moved in yet, I wanted to paint everything and steam the carpets, make it feel more fresh and homey. I'll take all the help I can get... haha.

Ariella said...

SOOOO Cute! I love the outside pic. Very nice. I can't wait to see what you do with the inside!

Jen said...

The house looks beautiful. I love old houses, they have so much character to them.