Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ten






Kemper is 10 months today. The past couple of years have flown by so fast, I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Just last year we were only visiting CO and I was a grumpy pregnant lady with a husband about to deploy, trying to see everything and everyone in his hometown (and I just wanted to sleep! :] love you honey). Fast forward to today: I'm a resident in CO, my husband is about 2 and 1/2 months away from returning to the states, and our baby boy is 10 months old. Its just all surreal to me.
Anyways, Kemp walks all the time now, I think I said that in my previous post. It really only took him about a week to figure it all out. So now the house gets extra messy in less time! yay!
He has six teeth, and it looks like he might be working on two more on top. He eats anything I give him, today we tested out eggs and some mango and he loved them both. Its so much fun to watch him grow. And it will only be a short time until he runs to meet daddy.

5 comments:

Anne Katherine said...

awww I wish I could be there :0) I love the last picture of you two its sooo cute! miss you

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! Happy 10 months (a little late)!

Martie said...

Beth, your son is so incredibly beautiful! Of course, that is to be expected since he looks almost exactly like his Momma!

How is your mom feeling? I am praying for her still...

Love,
Martie

Harmony said...

These pictures are MAGIC! Makes me want a squishy little baby. Maybe just have another one for me? In twelve and a half months? ;-)

Hey, how far are you guys from Denver??

Beth said...

Martie- She is feeling better, still recovering and taking it a day at a time, but shes improving so much!

Harmony- We are about... 6 hours away? It all depends on how fast you drive haha. We're in the four corners area.