Thursday, February 25, 2010

three things

Three things I love today:

Skype: for letting me SEE my husband for the first time since September. We've talked, but I haven't actually seen him. I'm so happy that I could talk to him and see him and the connection was pretty great. Not much longer now...

C is for Cooking, Beth approved: I picked up this cookbook at Target a few weekends ago because, well probably because it looked fun and I like buying things. But it was worth it. The recipes are super simple and tasty. The simpler the better for me, so I've been enjoying the recipes. I've actually been enjoying cooking lately and it hasn't been as hard for me to think up things to make for dinner. Usually I just draw a blank on meals.
If you're interested in the book, I'll send you the few I've tried before you decide if you want to buy it!

The Apple Orchard Inn: Christal is having a baby, and I'm hosting the baby shower. And... its a Mad Hatter Tea Party! I know, how cool! I wish I could take credit in coming up with the idea, but Christal did it all herself. Well she also found this little B&B near town to have it at, instead of trying to cram everyone in my house! We go to check out the living room of the house on Monday and I'm hoping it'll be perfect for what we want.

Oh and if any of you have ideas for games, decorations, food, favors etc for the shower, PLEASE send them my way!


1 comment:

Kayde said...

Hey Beth! its been so long Im so glad you got to see TJ I love love cooking I was wondering if I could get the name of the book or a few recipes to see if I like it my email is ka.d.a@aggiemail.usu.edu
Thanks! hope all is well give Kemper hugs