Monday, February 1, 2010

...





-I'm obsessed with all things interior design (I'm always thinking about it) thats why I'm including the above pictures, I'm always finding images I'd like to recreate or possibly use as inspiration. And organizing ( I want a label maker). BUT please, forget that fact when you walk into my house, I'm too tired to actually follow thru with the many many ideas bouncing in my head. And sometimes too poor.

-I have so many ideas for so many different things that I have to write them down. Then, I usually lose whatever I wrote them down on, and when I do actually find them I usually forget why I wrote it down.

-I can't even remember what I was going to write here.

-Kemper is walking. Not just toying with the idea, taking a few steps. He no longer crawls, he just walks all the time.

-I'm addicted to Diet coke. Please tell me how bad it is for me, I'll just drink another.

-My high school class is having a 5 year reunion. I have mixed feelings about it.

-I'm excited for Christal, she's having a boy!!

-I'm making this list just to blog. I actually had a whole post thought out, and now I'm tired and can't think.

-I can't believe that Jersey Shore is a real show. It makes me sad that people watch that show, enjoy that show, and that the people from that show are seen all over the red carpets. Seriously America?

- I don't think I look like a celebrity, but if I were a character on TV, I'd be Lily from HIMYM. I'm almost exactly like her.

-I love animals, but it annoys me when people refer to them like children. Its just weird.

-I can't wait for TJ to be home. And I don't know how I would've made it thru this year without Kemper.

-I listen to country music, I love country music, and I'm proud of it. I don't care if you don't like it, tell someone else.

4 comments:

The Critchlow Family said...

I'm crazy about all things interior design too! I should've majored in that instead of child development! Its crazy how much it can consume your thoughts!! And I LOVE country music too...but you know that! SOunds like you are doing good. How much longer until TJ gets back?

trudy said...

can I use the slide on the stairs when I come to visit? Love the bookshelf on the wall with the stairs actually love all your ideas!! you are amazing...

Brandon said...

I love that slide. I want.

I love Country music too! yeee haw!

Beth said...

Amy- I wish we lived closer, we could do classes together! And them go to a country show together!

And today I got a call from TJ, he'll be home in 2 and 1/2 months! And that staircase slide may be in our future :]