Sunday, April 18, 2010

we're all mad here

So, if you didn't know, I hosted Christals' baby shower this weekend. She came up with the idea for the Mad Hatters Tea Party and we just ran with it. There were tons of mismatched teacups and saucers, all bought at thrift stores. Lots of finger food, tea and drinks. And everyone was asked to wear a hat. It rained the night before, and was still a little cloudy in the morning. But it ended up clearing and being a beautiful sunny day. So my only regret for the party was that I didn't set up outside! UGH! But everyone had a great time, and I'm glad I could put it together for Christal.





The guest of honor, mamma to be, Christal!



I set up a onesie making station, where we had fabric ready to be ironed on and fabric pens. I loved that it was a unique present and they turned out great.


Christal opening presents... I just love the view of the mountains in this one.



Thanks to everyone for coming and making it a great party. I can't wait to throw the next one, whenever that may be.

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I love the idea of making onesies! How cute!

You are looking cute as ever! Miss you and your cute little baby. Come visit!

Monique said...

Can you throw me a baby shower?? You can hire out, ya know. :) Awesome!