Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

Our Christmas was great. Lots of time with family, lots of food, lots of paper. And our evil tree made it through. But now we're not watering it so we can burn it. Burn baby burn! Kemper didn't nap all Christmas day so by the time we went to dinner, he was a wreck. He did not want to be at the restaurant and made sure everyone knew it. My parents came down the day after Christmas and brought presents. Kemper got a kitchen from Ikea and loves it. He's going to be the next best chef, I'm hoping something like Duff from Ace of Cakes. Anyways. Tj spoiled me, and I got everything I wanted. But mostly I was happy to spend the holiday with him and not via Skype.


It snowed a few days before.



TJ's dad, Teddy dressed up as Santa on Christmas Eve. Kemper wasn't really sure what to think.
Opening presents like a pro! He wasn't really sure what to think, and I think the whole day overwhelmed him. But he loves all his new stuff.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha Kemper seems super excited about that book ;D But he's super cute! He's SOOOOO big! I cant believe it!

trudy said...

I have kitchen pictures I will put them on facebook...

Des said...

I'm so glad you got to be together for Christmas! Family and friends are nice but it's just not the same. I'm sure it was fun with little Kemper this year. It only gets better and better. This year I was so excited for my kids I couldn't sleep! I get a little sad thinking how soon my older kids will discover Santa:(