Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hi

Yes I'm still here, if anyone was curious. I just don't have a ton to talk about. Or actually I do, but I'm lazy and don't ever want to take the time to write it all out. I haven't been very good at reading all of your blogs either and for that, I apologize. But I'm here, hoping to keep up with the blog again. Obviously my distraction has been my ever growing two year old, he keeps me busy 25 hours a day it seems. We've been going to a few play groups, the playground, and the rec center pool. I went to girls camp a few weeks back, which I loved being there as a leader. And we've been to the lake a few times now. And on drives up to Ouray and Silverton. It was our 3 year anniversary a couple weeks ago, first one we've spent together, and we kept it pretty lowkey with a nice dinner out. I've just finished the book The Help and absolutely loved it. I think the movie is going to be incredibly cheesy but I want to see it anyways. And I want to read more books like it, any suggestions?
My other distraction from the blog world has been Pinterest. Its basically a virtual bulletin board that you can keep track of all the things you find online, and use for inspiration. You have to have an invite to join, so if anyone wants one, let me know! I've actually used it a lot for remembering recipes. So since I can't find my camera at the moment, heres a few "pins".



these are from honestly...WTF. They have a few tutorials for bracelets, but I really like this one because similar bracelets sell for the big bucks, and this cost me less than $9.

These cupcakes make my mouth water just from the picture, found here. Who wants to come over and eat?
This is my basic go to look, I like how effortless it looks (although for here it probably was put together by a stylist)
This look is too preppy for TJ's taste, but I really like the mix of pattern.

3 comments:

Jac V. said...

Hello! I am a not-so-recent follower, but I can't remember if I introduced myself or not. I'm a fellow mommy, and artist (graphic designer) and I blog about each. It's a shame you don't post more often. I find your posts both interesting and humorous! If you have any extra Pinterest invitations, I would LOOOOVE to have one. If you can, please email divinefrenzy at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Beth said...

Hi! I'm glad you like it, I will try to keep posting :] I am going to send you an invite now, be sure to follow me!

Laura said...

I love the bracelets!!!