Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The beach in December!

It was about 70 degrees Christmas day and it stayed just as warm the weekend and this week.
So before Anne and Mom left, we took them over to one of the many beautiful beaches close to us. The water is no where near warm enough to get in (unless you have a wetsuit) but it was perfect weather for talking a long walk and shell searching. So we headed to Onslow Beach, the beach on Camp Lejeune and it's the best place for collecting shells, shark teeth and other fun beach goodies. 

beach boys.

Rocky hates the water so TJ spent a lot of time running around.

look there

I'm probably pointing out that there are tiny little clams that you can catch when the wave rolls back out, I would have gone and picked them up but when my feet touched the water, I couldn't feel them anymore :]

beach bums

We love the beach! I can't wait till its warm enough to swim in it again.


Family girls.

I know we look nothing alike, but I SWEAR we're related :]





1 comment:

The Critchlow Family said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas! I was bummed when my mom told me you guys weren't coming up...I wanted to see that cute prego belly! Oh 70 degree weather...I'm jealous!! And that beach looks so nice. Love the picture of you, TJ and your dog! So cute!