Monday, March 30, 2009

Its my blog and I'll whine if I want to

Well I'm still pregnant and pretty much unbearable to be around. Lately I've felt it necessary to complain about everything, which I feel silly for because I've had a relatively easy pregnancy, up until now. The little punk (punk is a term of endearment...) has kicked one of my ribs out... so that hurts constantly. And I can't stand for longer than 10-20 minutes at a time (which sucks when it takes forever to do anything because of the giant beach ball taking over my body). If I do my hips hurt so much I can just lie down on the couch. He keeps gaining weight and I just feel like I'm too small to carry him anymore. And my due date was Saturday, but I'm not dilated at all and haven't had any real contractions. I know that usually with first babies they're late but I'm impatient. I just want him here now! And I have no energy to do anything anymore. Which is great when we need to pack up everything and move out of our apartment in a week so we can move across country and then TJ leaves in less than a month.
ANYWAYS....
We scheduled to induce labor this Saturday. I really want to just go into labor naturally this week but I really doubt I could make it any longer. And this way TJ can spend as much time with us as possible before he leaves.

.WHEW. If you read that, your a true friend. Or just really really bored. :]

In other news, who else loves How I Met Your Mother?? I'm totally obsessed with this show! We've missed all of the 4th season though so I can't wait for it to come out so I can watch it all. The girls wear the cutest clothes and I freak out over their boots every episode. TJ thinks I'm crazy. I have an unhealthy obsession with boots. I love them... any kind. High heeled, cowboy, uggs...whatever. I will never have enough pairs of boots :]


6 comments:

Jen said...

Good Luck with the baby. Hopefully he comes before Saturday for you. I'm so happy for you hang in there.

Harmony said...

I was unbearable in late pregnancy too. I would yell at Blake to "STOP BREATHING! You're breathing too LOUD!" How nuts is that?!?!

How exciting that you have an end date though! Saturday! Take lots of naps until then.

We're all so excited for you!

Des said...

Hang in there...your almost done!! It hurts so bad in the end. I think this is natures way of making it so your not scared to push that "Punk" out! You would do anything at this point. Pretty cleaver. Plus, all the sleep your not getting with all the peeing and cramping and sore muscles is natures way of preparing you for all the feedings in the middle of the night that are coming your way. Wishing you a easy breezy labor...sooner rather then later:)

The Critchlow Family said...

You are almost there! Hooray! I can't wait to see this little guy! Isn't it crazy how huge our bellys can get. It boggles my mind! But then when that little guy comes out, you will look at him and just wonder how the heck he fit inside of you! Get as much sleep as you can now...because once this little munchkin arrives, goodbye sleep, and hello hours of the night that you usually never see!! Let me know when he comes!!! Hopefully before Saturday! Good luck!!

Monique said...

Oh bleh! It's funny how everyone is scared of deliver until the due date. GET THIS BABY OUT NOW!! I am hoping that everything goes well. Please take care and just know that you are almost there.. There is a light! Little punk. :)

Warren Piece said...

You are a freak...a boot freak in this case...I'm a fan of your blog...it's clever and real.