Friday, March 27, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are.

I grew up reading this book, and it was amazing! I can't wait to see the movie...I hope its as awesome as I'm hoping it will be.



In other news...still no baby. EVERYONE keeps asking me if hes here yet... trust me people I'll let you know.( I'll probably make TJ update my blog and send out picture texts from the hospital :] ) I hate not having control over when my little kiddo will be here. I did just eat a whole jar of pineapple though. And I'm going to play a bunch of Wii Tennis and then walk around the mall and then wait for the hubster to get home for some more hopefully-this-will-put-me-into-labor fun.... I'm totally impatient, I know.

Also, my house is super boring now that we have most everything packed up. Yay for cardboard boxes as decor. I may just start drawing on them...

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I always thought this was the worst part of being pregnant too--everyone calling and asking where the baby is.

"Did you just forget to call me?", "How is your uterus?", "Have more SEX!"

We're just all excited to see this munchable little baby!!! NOM! NOM! NOM!

I totally want to chew on little chubby baby arms and legs. It's a sickness.

Monique said...

I think some GUY totally made up the "Have more sex to go into labor" stuff. Seriously. Has anyone REALLY gone into labor having sex?? We all wish. Good luck. I watched a bunch of NON-PREGNANT PEOPLE movies to get my mind off everything. Because once you are IN labor, the doctor wants you to go into a tub and slow down the process anyway. sigh.