Saturday, October 31, 2009

another kemper first: halloween

Happy Halloween all! Like most mormons today, we had our trunk or treat along with a chili potluck. Kemper was an awesome cowardly lion, I even got him to growl at a few people. He does it all the time at home, but when he has an audience, he gets a little shy. He loved wearing his costume, mostly because there was fur for him to chew on. After the activity was over we headed home and I've just been enjoying watching The Witches for the evening. I'm sure he would've liked more trick or treating, but it's pretty cold and it's not like we would be collecting candy. I haven't heard any hooligans outside either, so I won't have to clean up eggs or toilet paper :] Hope everyone had a fun and safe night!




Anastasia(Aunt and SIL) dressed as Sully, I loved rubbing her stuffed pillow belly. I guess that might've been a little weird..



Some of the trunk or treating... All of the kids here are very polite, they all said trick or treat, and then thank you! So cute.



I am the kiiing of the forrrrressssst!



terrorizing the cat.

5 comments:

Anne Katherine said...

soooo cute!! best lion ever-I like your dorthy costume too! hooe you all had fun. Love you!

Kayde said...

Beth! Kemper is soo cute and soo is your Dorthy costume and I love the cats face! Hope you guys had a great halloween.

Harmony said...

AUGH! And you match! I looooooove it! He's the cutest lion I've ever seen.

(Just know that I'm having to resist writing more loooooooooooooves and cuuuuuuuuuuute!)

The Critchlow Family said...

You are such a cute little mommy Beth! I love the picture of Kemper and you in the snow. So cute and the one of him touching the snow in your hand, precious.

Beth said...

He was THE best lion!
Thanks Amy! I miss you, I wish that we could be closer especially now that we're both mommies. When is a good time to call you to chat?