Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jim and Pam forever!

So, I've pretty much been glued to the TV every Thursday night watching Jim and Pam from The Office.. Do I think its lame I'm so obsessed with these characters? NOT AT ALL. (You should see how I am with How I Met Your Mother).

I've been on Team Jim forever, and at times mad at Pam that they were together and she was with her stupid fiance Roy. Engaged ain't married!*

And I hated when Jim confessed his love and Pam rejected him! And then he left to another office, and I thought about not watching anymore. But he came back and they got together and its just been one big mush-fest since then.


And tonight they're tying the knot! And have a baby on the way! I can't wait. If TJ were here we'd have a pizza and rootbeer and he'd make fun of how excited I am. I miss my "Jim" :]









* I'm not one to break up relationships, I completely respect them. But one day I'll write about how when I met and started dating TJ he had a girlfriend, and also had a ring for her.





5 comments:

Brandi said...

HOMEWRECKER!!! :)

(Hehe--my word verification is "atheif")

Des said...

Orange had a girlfriend and was making plans to purpose too when we met. Coarse, I ALREADY had a ring...things somehow work out for the good in the end.
Awe, I miss those dating (um not technically dating) jitters. :) They will all come flooding back when you pick him up here in a few short months. I'm glad you have something fun to look forward to on Thursday. For me since I'm a reality junkie it was "Dancing with the stars and the Bachlor and the Bachlorette. How I longed for those shows to come on every week. I wish we lived closer and I would totally come watch with you and have pizza and rootbeer. That sounds fun. I wouldn't even make fun of your excitment. You should see me come finale time on my reality shows. It's a little embarrassing. I hope your doing as good as you possible can. Does he come home in February or March?

Harmony said...

I am not even embarassed to say I totally cried at the Office episode (which I hid behind a pillow so Blake wouldn't make fun of me) When Jim cut his tie off--OH MY GOSH! I might just love that fictional man!

Okay, you need another blog where you tell us all your background stories, lady! I'm SO interested!

Beth said...

Oh Harmony I totally cried too! From laughing and from it being so sweet. I guess I should do a blog with all my backstories, theres a whole hell of a lot to tell.

Des- Its just whats meant to be right? He comes home in April now, but time really is starting to move fast. I've got a bunch of house projects to keep me busy, oh, and TV :]

And Brandi... I am a total homewrecker! And I think the worse part about is that I'm proud of it!

Monique said...

Hey, you can just say that you are the WINNER!!!!