Monday, April 25, 2011

a post just to post

I apologize for being such a terrible blogger. I have things to say, but usually a facebook status will do. Or I just have a lot of mean things to say about other people and well " if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all" right? Anyways, on with the rest of the post:

Kemper is now a two year old. And has the public melt downs to prove it. I'm not sure if people think I'm crazy or a bad mom, but I just laugh it off. It probably comes from three years of working with emotionally disturbed children but I'm fairly good at ignoring screaming. I love how smart he is, and that he can communicate with us. Its so much fun to watch him learn. But by 8 o'clock I'm usually spent.
We finally hosted a party here for the occasion. It was going to be outside but it ended up snowing that day. So we just had family and a couple of friends over. And my parents came to town.
I snapped a few pictures of Kemper but that was all.




Other than that, not much new has happened this month. I've started going to MOPS to try and branch out. It's been pretty good so far. But I definitely need more sarcastic people in my life. Easter rained all day so we did not do an egg hunt, but we will probably tomorrow if everything dries up. And thats been our April.

No comments: