Thursday, April 28, 2011

shes crafty

I have a ton of red and white felt left over from making Christmas stockings this year, and I don't want to get rid of it just yet, so with some of the white scraps I made a phone cover and stuffed rabbit for Kemper yesterday. I didn't use a pattern or tutorial for anything, its totally from my brain, which explains why the rabbit turned out kinda weird.


I wanted a simple cover to save my phone from the bottom of my purse. So until I find something I can bring myself to spend the money on, I figured this should work. It has a button closure on the back.

And heres the rabbit, Ralph. I wanted it to be bigger, but I always forget to add space for that before I start sewing. I think he's so funny looking its cute. And everything I had on hand at home already. ( I stuffed it with stuffing from a dog toy that Bear destoyed)



And Kemper ate the crayons more than colored with him... but he sat pretty quietly while I sewed. And that face is now his go to picture face.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Aren't you so craftsy!?!? That bunny reminds me of the rabbits on the wii game raving rabbids.

Beth said...

haha thanks, yeah I thought he turned out pretty funky. I found a simple tutorial for a knitting project I might try out... maybe. :]

Caitlin said...

that rabbit rocks! I like things that aren't perfect :) It has character!