Friday, April 1, 2011

i hit things

Not when I'm mad, I throw things then. But with my car. Thats why I really loved having a tiny Vdub, I never hit anything in it. And my car now isn't even that big, especially compared to vehicles in the area. Our house that we have been blessed with has a two car garage. which is underneath where our living room is. TJ's Excursion and now some Dodge truck are too large to fit in it. But my car is just right. So one side is for me, the other side has toys... like 4-wheelers, dirt bikes, actual bikes, tools etc. Its not large, but its not small. A normal person should be able to park with out problems.

Here is a picture of our house, I park on the side closest to the stairs.



I have hit said stairs and both sides of the garage opening. The left side with my side mirror, no big deal, just a smudge. The stairs left a mark on my gas lid.
And here's what happened on the other side.


And yes... thats wood stuck in the side of my car.



major fail.

6 comments:

Christal said...

Jeez, woman!

Clarkmomma said...

That doesn't look very good for the car or the house. I think I scared both Josh and myself a couple nights ago as I very nearly did the same thing.

Beth said...

I know I know! It looks terrible but really the damage was purely cosmetic. it didn't hurt anything. The car has been thru hell and back before I even got it, and we just nailed the boards back on the frame. Doesn't look great but it"ll do for now. I was just really embarrassed.It was the worse sound too

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! YIKES! You hit lots of stuff...haha!! Maybe you should start parking on the far side?? ; )

Beth said...

haha it really makes me sound like I'm a terrible driver... at least its our home and not buildings owned by other people :] I should go back to parking outside!

The Glamorous Army Wife said...

That sucks. I got in 5 car accidents in one year, and then none the rest of my life. So weird.
Anyway, I found your blog today...very cute...I will keep reading!